The statistics are sobering: 50% of first marriages and 60% of second marriages end in divorce.
But your audience can beat the odds if they follow the advice of BEATTY COHAN, nationally-recognized psychotherapist, author, newspaper columnist, and media personality.
Featured on numerous national radio and television shows and in many national magazines and newspapers (Cosmo, Ladies Home Journal, Newsday), Beatty has discovered a foolproof formula for assessing a mate's potential for a lifelong relationship. Thousands of people around the world have successfully used Beatty's formula.
Beatty will light up your phone lines as she shares her secrets. You'll learn:
The 3 reasons why relationships fail and what to do to make your relationship succeed.
What the 10-step formula is. This formula will empower you, keep you safe and may even save your life. Knowing this formula will be like having Beatty, as your guardian angel, with you at all times.
How to use the formula to know your partner better than you ever dreamed possible (no more 'if only I had known').
"LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH!" and "YOU CAN'T LOVE ANYONE UNLESS YOU REALLY LOVE YOURSELF". Beatty is an expert in relationships because she knows exactly what people need to do (and not do) if their relationships are to succeed. She is extremely successful with her clients, (regardless of their problems or their age and stage in life), because of her unique ability to motivate, teach and inspire people to be the best they can be.
Not only does Beatty understand why relationships aren't working; she knows what to DO to fix them. In over three decades of counseling and helping hundreds of couples, only 20 have actually divorced.
Here are some topics Beatty can discuss and provide advice on for your audience:
1. Is your therapy and therapist helping or hurting you? Did you know that studies show that more and more people are seeking help for depression and that the therapy for the most part is ineffective? Learn how to protect yourself from mental health professionals.
2. Not Tonight Honey, I Have a Headache - Discover the 9 reason why couples have problems in the bedroom and learn the 9 solutions that will transform your sex life regardless of your age or stage in life.
3. Did you know that studies show that most marriage counseling is a complete waste of time, energy and money primarily because of incompetent therapists? Learn the ABC’s of effective marital therapy and prevent divorce.
4. Rate Your Mate Before it’s Too Late - Learn Beatty’s 10-step fail-safe formula, already successfully used by thousands around the world for assessing who’s right (or wrong) for you BEFORE committing to a serious long-term relationship like a marriage. This formula will change the way you look at relationships forever. It may even save your life. And for those people who are married, the formula helps you immediately pinpoint the problem areas in your relationship need to be acknowledged, addressed and resolved!
5. How to Survive an Extra-Marital Affair and Make Your Marriage Stronger and Better Than You Ever Dreamed Possible
6. Dating after 50: Who says you have to hang up your dancing shoes after 50? While it can certainly be a challenge, finding love later in life is not only possible, but an opportunity to use the wisdom you've gained (sometimes the hard way) to find the right person. Beatty can provide tips on what older singles need to know when starting over.
7. "If Lacey Peterson, Nicole Brown Simpson and other not so famous women knew about and used my formula, they would be alive today." Knowing who is right for you and who is wrong for you can actually mean the difference between life and death. Beatty can provide tips on what types of things to look for to avoid dangerous relationships.
8. Toxic Friends: Sometimes it's the people we share friendships or partnerships with who are destructive and unhealthy for us, not our marriages or romantic relationships. Beatty's formula can help people invest in the right friendships and partnerships.
To chat with Beatty on these or other topics, contact Michelle Tennant at email@example.com